If your servers go down, your company needs access to 24×7 support.
How do unavailable files or databases affect your company or the ability for your users to perform work?
- How often do you have problems that affect multiple users?
- Can your data be replaced, if it disappears?
- What would you need to do in order to get the data back?
- How long would it take to get your data back?
Of course, these are just a few questions that demonstrate what could go wrong if your servers crash and you don’t have access to 24×7 support.
As part of Noverus Managed Services, we offer true 24×7 support, 365 days a year, and give you access to a team of friendly, well-trained support people.
Many users within an organization share the same network infrastructure, servers, services, and applications. If your systems or network infrastructure crash, your entire corporation could be down for an indefinite period of time, affecting multiple users. With these problems, your company may lose money if it can’t provide its core products and services to customers. Anytime larger problems occur with your servers or network infrastructure, frustration, lack of productivity, and even loss to the bottom line can follow. Our 24×7 support team is available to help you resolve and even mitigate server, desktop, and network issues.
First Call Resolution
Our support team can determine if a single user or multiple users are affected.
For example, a user may have trouble accessing a shared folder, opening a file, accessing the Internet, using formulas in a spreadsheet, or dealing with a troublesome virus. Your employee can be frustrated trying to resolve the problem or waste time through down time.
Additionally, often if a user is having a problem, there is a good chance someone else is experiencing the same or similar problem. Noverus Managed Services offers immediate support. Our qualified technicians can determine the scope and take the appropriate steps to remedy the problem.
Your users can open a support ticket via phone, email, or chat, and we will be there to help! If remote connections are available, our Help Desk can connect to remote users and immediately interact with your system, get visibility to what you’re seeing, and fix the problem quickly. In fact, our first level support solves approximately 95% of all problems within the first hour.
Think about the types of problems that you or your users may experience.
- Do your users ever have issues opening a file or accessing a shared folder?
- Does a user have trouble accessing a web site?
- Do users have problems logging in?
- Do users have issues connecting to your company using the VPN client?
- Do you have problems running a formula in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet?
- Do your users have problems sending an email?
- Do your users have problems with viruses?
- If a user cannot do his or her job, how does that affect the well-being of the user and how does it affect your company?